Specifically designed for demanding PBM applications, Ingersoll Rand Centac® centrifugal compressors require very low maintenance having few moving parts and no components that can wear out.
Their compact, innovative design delivers exceptional levels of reliability to keep your operation running smoothly at peak performance.
- ISO Class 0 100% oil-free air under all operating conditions
- Long-life gears, bearings and components
- Only four main rotating parts in compression cycle
- Backward leaning impellers maximize efficiency and turndown
- Ultra compact footprint and simplified piping means fewer connections and a simple installation
- Increased throttle range for high efficiency at partial load
- Advanced, web-enabled Xe-Series controller monitors system in real time
- Low installation, maintenance and operating costs
- History of performance with over 20,000 Ingersoll Rand Centac® Centrifugal compressors in use worldwide