Ingersoll Rand PETStar® 4 reciprocating air compressors offer durability and reliability combined with four-stage energy savings.
Standard PET reciprocating compressors feature three-stage compression. Ingersoll Rand maximizes efficiency with four stages of compression, which significantly increases efficiency over three-stage designs. Combined with industrial grade components and double-acting cast iron cylinders, PETStar® 4 compressors provide supreme durability that reduces maintenance requirements and lowers lifecycle costs.
- Three-step capacity control (0%-50%-100%) matches energy consumption with demand
- Advanced Xe-Series compressor controller proactively monitors critical parameters to ensure efficient operation
- IP-55 TEFC motor with star-delta starter for energy efficient starting
- Non-lubricated 100% oil-free water-cooled design
- Four-stage balanced, opposed layout reduces unwanted vibration
- Double-acting pistons with heavy-duty Class 40 cast iron cylinder construction
- Piston rings and packing rated for 16,000 hours
- Protective features such as rod drop position wear indicators available