We have installed this installation as follows:
- Oil-free air by Atlas Copco ZT VSD compressors.
- Wet and dry air vessel to achieve a very stable compressed air pressure, optimised functioning of the drying equipment.
- 2 identical hybrid compressed air treatment units, which are controlled by external Simatic controller.
- Dewpoint monitoring unit which alarms when dewpoint is too high.
- Dewpoint logging towards external system for quality purposes.
Each hybrid compressed air treatment unit contains:
- Intermediate active carbon filter.
- Dust filter
- Final supermicro filter.
- Correctly chosen refrigeration dryer.
- Adapted adsorption dryer with partial molecular sieve bed.
Benefits of this kind of configuration:
- 100% guaranteed oil-free air.
- Correct pressure dewpoint, oil content and filtration according to ISO8573-1:2010 pharmaceutical industry.
- Lower energy consumption, less CO² emission levels.
- Continuous monitoring of the compressed air quality. If this is no longer sufficient, automatic shut-down of the working unit and start-up of the 2nd unit without pressure drop or dewpoint drop.
- An easy operated Simatic controller with touchscreen, Incl. manual / automatically and maintenance modus. Automated control of 4 compressors, 2 hybrid dryers and 2 isolating valves.