D Plus Series
Lubricated screw compressor
- The compressor is driven by the star-delta control.
- Has direct coupled coupling or geared group connection.
- Designed between 15 - 355 kW power range, 4 / 7.5 / 10 / 13 bar operational pressure.
- The cabinet has been designed according to the optimal operating conditions.
- This screw group, with single-stage and oil injected, is mounted independently of the separator tank.
- Air-oil cooling system is provided with an axial fan integrated into the air-oil cooler up to a power of 75 kW, and a radial fan at powers over 75kW.
- Hydraulic hoses are used in air-oil circuits. Pneumatic control system circuits use teflon hoses.
- A specially designed air-oil (separator) tank is used in accordance with an immersion type separator to separate the air-oil mixture in the air-oil circuit.
- The flange cover of the air-oil tanks on 45kW and higher compressors have been designed with hinge mechanisms to provide easy open-close in service conditions.
- The pressure control of the air system is provided by the micro processor control unit with the pressure transmitters integrated on the grid side of the air circulation system and air oil tank.
- With the integrated oil flow section integrated on the oil return line when the compressor is working the return of the oil draining from the separator back to the screw group can be observed.
- Optional feature : The 37kW and above water cooled compressor types must be able to be integrated with heat recovery system offering hot water advantage.
- Optional feature : 37kW and over compressor types can be designed as water-cooled.
- Microprocessor Control Unit :
- 240x128 graphic LCD panel, compressor system mimic diagram-displayed on the panel, RS-232 bus with ModBus RTU communication protocol, equal aging and remote monitoring using an external RS-485 port.