D Premium Series
Lubricated screw compressor
- The compressor is driven by the star-delta control.
- Has direct coupled coupling or geared group connection.
- Designed between 15 - 315 kW power range, 4 / 7.5 / 10 / 13 bar operational pressure.
- The cabinet has been designed according to the optimal operating conditions.
- This screw group, with single-stage and oil injected, is mounted independently of the separator tank.
- The operation controls and starting of the air-oil cooling fans of compressors 75kW and above are provided with inverter. The control of air-oil cooling fans below 75kW is provided with fan contactor.
- Air-oil cooling system is provided with an axial fan integrated into the air-oil cooler up to a power of 75 kW, and a radial fan at powers over 75kW.
- Hydraulic hoses are used in air-oil circuits. Pneumatic control system circuits use teflon hoses.
- Produced air proportional to consumed air is provided with proportional control valve (energy saving).
- By controlling the temperature of the oil in the oil circuit, a thermostatic mixture valve integrated with the separator block to ensure the provision of oil at the most appropriate temperature to the screw block is used.
- The air filter element has been placed within a plastic container to enable easy replacement.
- A specially designed air-oil (separator) tank is used in accordance with an immersion type separator to separate the air-oil mixture in the air-oil circuit.
- The flange cover of the air-oil tanks on 45kW and higher compressors have been designed with hinge mechanisms to provide easy open-close in service conditions.
- The temperature control and safety of the oil circulation system is provided by the NTC temperature sensor and secondary safety element PT1000 temperature sensor integrated into the micro processor control unit.
- The pressure control of the air system is provided by the micro processor control unit with the pressure transmitters integrated on the grid side of the air circulation system and air oil tank.
- With the integrated oil flow section integrated on the oil return line when the compressor is working the return of the oil draining from the separator back to the screw group can be observed.
- The oil level can be monitored with ease with the oil gauge mounted on the air-oil tank.
- The compressor air tank and air dryer is given independently of the compressor.
- Optional feature : The 37kW and above water cooled compressor types must be able to be integrated with heat recovery system offering hot water advantage.
- Optional feature : 37kW and over compressor types can be designed as water-cooled.
- Optional feature : A oil heater system must be able to be integrated to the compressor to prevent the freezing of oil in heavy weather conditions during the winter season.
- Optional feature : It is possible for more than one compressor to be operated from a single control unit (up to 7 compressors) for equal aging or energy saving.
- Optional feature : With a remote monitoring system integrated with the compressors, the monitoring of the operation of the compressor can be ensured with a remote connection to the compressor.
- Microprocessor Control Unit :
- 240x128 graphic LCD panel, compressor system mimic diagram-displayed on the panel, RS-232 bus with ModBus RTU communication protocol, equal aging and remote monitoring using an external RS-485 port.