DHK Plus series
Lubricated screw compressor
- The compressor is driven by Variable speed control.
- Has direct coupled coupling or geared group connection.
- Designed between 15 - 355 kW power range, 4 / 7.5 / 10 / 13 bar operational pressure.
- The cabinet has been designed according to the optimal operating conditions.
- This screw group, with single-stage and oil injected, is mounted independently of the separator tank.
- Hydraulic hoses are used in air-oil circuits. Pneumatic control system circuits use teflon hoses.
- The flange cover of the air-oil tanks on 45kW and higher compressors have been designed with hinge mechanisms to provide easy open-close in service conditions.
- The pressure control of the air system is provided by the micro processor control unit with the pressure transmitters integrated on the grid side of the air circulation system and air oil tank.
- With the integrated oil flow section integrated on the oil return line when the compressor is working the return of the oil draining from the separator back to the screw group can be observed.
- The oil level can be monitored with ease with the oil gauge mounted on the air-oil tank.
- The compressor air tank and air dryer is given independently of the compressor.
- Optional feature : The 37kW and above water cooled compressor types must be able to be integrated with heat recovery system offering hot water advantage.
- Optional feature : 37kW and over compressor types can be designed as water-cooled.
- Optional feature : A oil heater system must be able to be integrated to the compressor to prevent the freezing of oil in heavy weather conditions during the winter season.
- Microprocessor Control Unit :
- 240x128 graphic LCD panel, compressor system mimic diagram-displayed on the panel, RS-232 bus with ModBus RTU communication protocol, equal aging and remote monitoring using an external RS-485 port.