Lubricated screw compressor
- The compressor is driven by the star-delta control.
- Is driven via V-belt-pulley.
- With the V-belt tensioning system, the V-belt tension can be directly adjusted with ease.
- Space savings are provided by mounting the compressor unit to the air tank.
- Have been designed between 4 - 15 kW power range and 7.5 / 10 / 13 bar operational pressure.
- The minimum pressure valve, oil filter, separator and thermostatic mixture valve have been combined on a single block.
- This screw group, with single-stage and oil spray characteristics, is mounted on the air-oil tank (separator) tank.
- Air-oil cooling system is provided with an axial fan integrated into the air-oil cooler.
- By controlling the temperature of the oil in the oil circuit, a thermostatic mixer valve is combined with the separator block to ensure the provision of oil at the most appropriate temperature to the screw block.
- The oil level can be monitored with ease with the oil gauge mounted on the air-oil tank.
- Optional feature : A oil heater system must be able to be integrated to the compressor to prevent the freezing of oil in heavy weather conditions during the winter season.
- Microprocessor Control Unit
- Package integrated refrigerated dryer.